Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And its a COMEBACK

NOT THAT I'M A CELEBRITY . But i thought that was befitting.








  Its been a while since i posted anything on here, the reason? A combination of lots of stuff, School (MBA i started after my last post), work, boyfriend troubles, and last but definitely not least the fact that i stay with my folks (which isn't supposed to be a problem except you have no privacy and they are always in need of something)

Anyway, that stated and sorted, as in I'm still in school but I have acclimatised, and i still have boyfriend issues. Its just that i have loose time on my hands enough to put up another post. I don't know how long my comeback post should be, but I'm guessing "long enough to tell where have been, short enough not to get you bored, however, interesting enough to keep you coming back for more. Right *smile*

Interestingly, I have about 100views, which is quite baffling, so I'm hoping that will improve now that I'm actually taking time out to do this, but don't get me wrong, this is not about publicity. Its about expressing myself and letting off some steam *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment